Cecil County S.E.C.A.C.
- Serve as a liaison between students, parents, the community, and the Special Education Team in Cecil County Public Schools
- Promote a network of parents and children with special needs in Cecil County
- Partner with other community agencies and professionals who represent children with disabilities
- Support the Special Education Team with their annual review of programs and services during the budgetary process
- Provide informational forums to parents, caregivers, educators, students, and professionals on issues related to Special Education
- Assist parents/guardians/caregivers in becoming educated, confident and comfortable participants in their child's education